Hypermodern International Congress 2175

Remember, it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.

20060404

It's like the Navy, but with no illusions




"All the money in the world isn't going to clear this planet..."
-an anonymous MySpace group poster

Guys, I've been thinking about joining the Sea Org. For a long time ive been feeling a certain malaise, as if my weltanschauung were somehow lacking. I tried being an artist. I tried being an intellectual. I tried being a druggie. I've always had this nagging interest in military history. And hey, I love discipline as much as the next guy, but what's a disaffected pinko to do in these post commie times. Gone are the days when such as I could go off to fight for the Republicans in Spain, whistling the Internationale. 'twas sci-fi that lead me to it. Look at this enthusiastic letter to the right - is that not the voice of a person who has truely understood their purpose in life? All along my programing had been leading me to believe that so-called "science fiction" was nothing put pulp. How wrong I was. Now, maybe you're thinking, damn, a billion years that's a long time to sign a contract for. But, when you consider how long this sector has been under tyranous influence, it should come as no surprise that we must all commit not one life, but many...to the cause, to freedom and peace. I'm going, and I urge you all to read and print out a copy of this contract - for the simple reason that it's damn possible you already have signed this contract and only years of sessions would you remember. I urge you in the words of Susan to "get into this stuff now."


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic